Vancouver Maker Faire - Call for MakersMar 15, 2012 Edit
If you haven’t already heard, Vancouver Maker Faire have an amazing venue in store for this year; we’ll be in the Forum building at the Pacific National Exhibition (PNE) on the weekend of June 23rd and 24th. This will give us 48,000 square feet of indoor space, and ample outdoor space too! Yes, forty eight thousand square feet of space to fill with amazing makers, doers, and creatives! It’s going to be HUGE!
But that means we need Makers, and we need help spreading the word that the Call for Makers is now open. The deadline is April 21st, so don’t put it off too much longer if you’re planning on participating.
You can find the Call for Makers, which contains all the information you need to become a Maker and links to the application forms, on our website here: http://vancouver.
Why be part of Maker Faire?
- Share in the motivation and encouragement of a large group of similarly minded people working towards the same goal.
- Teach, learn, and share knowledge.
- Inspire others and be inspired yourself.
- Network and meet people and groups with which you have a common interest.
- Show off your projects, see how people react, and get feedback.
- Promotion for you, and your projects. Get your name and logo or photo on our website.