This has been a great year!
- Removed stressful people from my life, simplifying my life considerably.
- My girlfriend has moved in with me, helping me to become a better person, with my heath and generally motivating me to become all I can be.
- Making new friends and surrounding myself with positive people that do wonderful things.
- Started taking on smaller more attainable projects and completing them.
- I have built so many interesting things over the past year with the help of VHS.
- Been looking in to buying my first place, hopefully somewhere in the city limits.
- I'm on the board of directors for 3 Orgs, trying to make the city a better place.
- I learned a lot about how to run large groups with the help of Vancouver Hackspace (VHS). VHS now has ~110 members.
- I learned a lot about how to run large events like MakerFaire and I am looking forward to Maker Faire Vancouver 2013.
- Zee has started makermobile.org and looks to be an amazing project.
Its been an amazing year and I can’t wait to see what 2013 is going to be like.