RiddlesApr 20, 2007 Edit
Here are some riddles that I enjoyed enough to save just for you guys. Answers after the cut…
- What goes round the house and in the house but never touches the house?
- What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
- What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
- The more you take, the more you leave behind. What are they?
- What goes round and round the wood but never goes into the wood?
- I have a little house in which I live all alone. It has no doors or windows, and if I want to go out I must break through the wall.
- There are four brothers in this world that were all born together. The first runs and never wearies. The second eats and is never full. The third drinks and is always thirsty. The fourth sings a song that is never good.
- It's been around for millions of years, but it's no more than a month old. What is it?
- What belongs to you but others use it more than you do?
- What fastens two people yet touches only one?
- What is it the more you take away the larger it becomes?
- I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.
- What holds water yet is full of holes?
- What goes into the water red and comes out black?
- What goes into the water black and comes out red?
- When one does not know what it is, then it is something; but when one knows what it is, then it is nothing.
If you know any good riddles feel free to share them with me.
- The sun
- Your Word
- The letter 'M'
- The bark of a tree
- A baby chicken in an egg
- Water, Fire, Earth, Wind
- The moon
- Your name
- A wedding right
- A hole
- The letter 'S'
- A sponge
- A Red hot poker
- A lobster
- A riddle