OK to talk toJul 13, 2007 Edit
I hate getting that unwelcome, confused look that you sometimes get when you try to strike up a conversation with a random somebody and there trying to find out what you are trying to sell them.
Basically its a button that you can wear that tells the world that its OK for you to talk to you. A button that tells people that you are willing to take some time out of your day to talk to a random person.
My first thought was who in there right mind would wear that button but over the day the idea grew on me and I ended up requesting on for my self from Ok Social. Apparently the buttons are free “The idea is to make this a friendlier place, not make money.”
Its an interesting idea, I hope it works out and I can’t wait to find someone else in the city that also has the button.
Want to help?
- Wear a button. Get one at [email protected]
- Give out a bunch of buttons to your friends to wear. Request a bunch of buttons... we"ll give them to you. It's free.
- Visit our MySpace profile and be our friend.
- Download this simple printable poster and post it somewhere.
- Send us your suggestions. [email protected]
- Blog about us! This really helps to spread the word.
- Steward OK in your city, school, neighbourhood, etc. Ask us how...