I enjoyed them so much the first time I posted some riddles that I am going to do it again.
Answers after the cut€¦
- A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms: The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
- A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
- A magician was boasting one day at how long he could hold his breath under water. His record was 6 minutes. A kid that was listening said, "that's nothing, I can stay under water for 10 minutes using no type of equipment or air pockets!" The magician told the kid if he could do that, he'd give him $10,000. The kid did it and won the money. Can you figure out how?
- There are two plastic jugs filled with water. How could you put all of this water into a barrel, without using the jugs or any dividers, and still tell which water came from which jug?
- What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and grey when you throw it away?
- Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
- This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it! In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out! Try to do so without any coaching!
- You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in?
- If you overtake the last person, then you are...?
- (in your head!) Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000. Now add 30. Add another 1000. Now add 20. Now add another 1000. Now add 10. What is the total?
- Mary's father has five daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4. Nono. What is the name of the fifth daughter?
If you know any good riddles feel free to share them with me.
10 and 11 both got me…
- The third. Lions that haven't eaten in three years are dead.
- The woman was a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband, developed it, and hung it up to dry.
- The kid filled a glass of water and held it over his head for 10 minutes.
- Colour and Freeze them first. Take them out of the jugs and put the ice in the barrel. You will be able to tell which water came from which jug.
- The answer is Charcoal. In Homer Simpson's words: hmmmm... Barbecue.
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.
- The letter "e", which is the most common letter in the English language, does not appear once in the long paragraph
- If you answer that you are first, then you are absolutely wrong! If you overtake the second person and you take his place, you are second!
- If you answered that you are second to last, then you are wrong again. Tell me, how can you overtake the LAST person?!
- Did you get 5000? The correct answer is actually 4100. Don't believe it? Check with your calculator!
- Nunu? NO! Of course not. The fifth daughter is Mary. Read the question again