One Line Pitch
A video series of puppets saying common quotes and truisms
People use quotes and truism to respond to people to make themselves feel smarter and give authority to their advice. (I try my best not to do this but it happens all the time)
People use meme images in much of the same way that people use quotes and truism
Using a puppet go through as many popular quotes, truisms, and song lyrics as you can find and make a video of the puppet saying each one. Upload them all to youtube, youtube shorts, tik tok, instagram reals, etc…
When one of these videos comes across someone’s feed, and it “speaks” to them, they give it an up vote and continue on their way without a second thought. When someone is searching for a quote to use we want to be the video that they use.
Harvesting clicks and likes from the vapid, and brainless “no bad vibes” crowd
Using a puppet to do the quotes is only slightly better then text on an image that is common today. A little bit of motion and something interesting to look at is all that is needed. Maybe someone will share it over the static image because it’s slightly more interesting.
Any of the quotes from this page would work GoodReads quotes
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde
- “I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe
- “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein
- “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, Love like you’ll never be hurt, Sing like there’s nobody listening, And live like it’s heaven on earth.” ― William W. Purkey
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” ― Mae West
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
- “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde
To automate this process even further.
Use a text to speech generator for the speech.
Use a 3D model rigged up instead of a real puppet to make it look like it’s talking. The 3D model can be a cute animal or some other nonsense that would get clicks
Generate as much of the content as possible and flood the social media sites with it.
There are lots of ones with a video with the text over top of the video.