One Line Pitch
Create a series of 3D printed jigs for making exploded electronic circuits without PCBs
I have always liked the look of “dead bug” (Free form circuits, point to point) electronic circuits. They take a lot of patience and planning to create. A 3D printed jig helps a lot with the construction and angles of the parts. There are not a lot of good 3D printed jigs files available publicly.
Make a series of these “dead bug” electronic circuits each with a 3D printed jig to help with the construction. Publish tutorials to Instructables to win contests.
- Timer that looks like an hourglass, that you flip to start. Sand hourglass. Button to change the time increments. Default 5 mins
- UV meter that detects sound and shows the sound levels with LEDs
- Solar powered, solar tracking flower that follows the sun to power itself.
- MOHIT BHOITE - Supercon Talk
- The Clock - Hackaday
- Jiří Praus
- Peter Vogel sound circuit art - Hackaday
- 2020 circuit sculpture challenge
- Circuit Sculptures Workshop from Remoticon 2020