How to burn .uif files
The .UIF or Universal Image Format File was created by MagicISO as a compressed ISO file.
An ISO image (.iso) is a disk image of an ISO 9660 file system. More loosely, it refers to any optical disc image,
You will need two pieces of software, one to decompress the .UIF file to an ISO and the other to burn the ISO.
To Convert the UFI file to an ISO you will need to download MagicISO. MagicISO is not free but there is a trial that will allow you to decompress a UFI file to a slightly larger ISO file. If you do feel like spending a little money MagicISO can also burn UFI files if you pay for it.
To Burn an ISO I suggest that you use ImgBurn its free and simple to use.
- Download and install MagicISO trial
- Start Magic ISO, from the menu click Tools->Decompress UFI files
- Find and select your UFI file for the source file and click the decompress button.
- Download and install ImgBurn
- Start Image burn and open the output ISO file from MagicISO
- Insert DVD and click burn.
Leave a comment