I checked out her site and found a interesting post right away my-top-5-favorite-childhood-cartoons and I decided to write my own top five.
- Tom & Jerry - Its the only one that I agree with that was on Ms. Danielle list. it was one of my favorite shows as a kid but it was on super early in the morning, 7am if I remember correctly. So I didn't get to see much of it till my family bought a VCR and we where able to recored it. In my early 20s when I was a downloading pirate I downloaded the complete collection it took 2 months to watch it all.
- Tiny Toon Adventures - An instance favorite and will always have a soft spot for me. My favorite characters was Montana Max, and Elmyra Duff.
- DuckTales - The miss adventures of a bunch of ducks, I still remember many of the different episodes.
- Pinky and the Brain - As a kid that wanted to grow up to be a mad scientist and take over the world this show was a perfect fit.
- Darkwing duck - To this day i still hmm the opening title sequence. When I was a kid I use to draw all the characters from this show. I got pretty good at coping because of it.
One more because I watched way too much television as a child.
- TaleSpin - The Jungle Book charters delivering packages, a golden idea with 65 epps.
They just don’t make cartoons like this any more. What are your top 5 favorite childhood cartoons? You only get to pick 5.