QuestionsMar 29, 2010 Edit
Questions is a drinking game.
This is a favorite drinking game, although it"s often difficult to find people willing to play it. Mid-level buzz factor. Basic supplies only: people and beer. It starts with a room full of people, the more the merrier. The object is to ask a question when it’s your turn, but this is much more difficult than it seems. The rules are:
- Obviously, the infraction of any rule is punishable by drink.
- You can only ask one person one question at a time.
- The person who asks the question must address the person querried by name; no pointing (newcomers to a crowd are allowed some leeway until they learn names).
- The questions must be answerable with €œyes€ or €œno€, (This rule is optional, but be certain beforehand if it will be observed.)
- The person asked the question must immediately ask another person.
- Any hesitation, answering the question, laughing, or doing anything else besides asking somebody a question is punishable by drink.
- Asking a question back at the person who just asked is punishable by drink.
- All questions can be asked only once. Simply rephrasing somebody else"s question is a cheat. A person who repeats a question must take a drink.
Other notes: If the crowd cracks up (for example,after a spectacularly personal question), a €œTeam Drink€ is called. The best way to play is to keep a question or two rolling around in your head to be spewed out after you are asked a question. Good questions are the innocent sounding ones: €œHas the game started yet?€ €œIs it past midnight?€ €œIs that button on your shirt undone?€ Another good way to play is to get personal (the game usually descends to this level fairly quickly): €œDo you often pick your nose like that?€ €œDo you masturbate often?€ €œAre your breasts really 36DD?€ €œDoes your girlfriend arch when you make love?€