Board members on B.C. Liquor Control and Licensing Branch (LCLB)Jan 14, 2013 Edit
This last week I have been investigating the B.C. Liquor Control and Licensing Branch to find out who has been making the new laws that the LCLB has been interducing .
- B.C. to ban clubs" all-ages events in bid to restrict underage drinking
After much searching I was unable to find a list of the board members or any public meeting notes. I emailed them directly asking for more information. From: Steven Smethurst To: lclb.lclb -[at]- gov.bc.ca
Hello I can not seem to find a list of the board of directors for the B.C. Liquor Control and Licensing Branch (LCLB) Can you provide me with a link or a list of the current and past members? Can you provide me with a link to past public board meeting minuets? I am interested in the current and past board of directors Thank you.
From: lclb.lclb -[at]- gov.bc.ca To: Steven Smethurst
Dear Steven Smethurst, Thank you for writing to the branch with your enquiry. There is not a board of directors for the B.C. Liquor Control and Licensing Branch. You can find more information on the branch"s structure on our website here: http://www.pssg.gov.bc.ca/lclb/branch/structure.htm. The executive of the branch are as follows:
If you have any further questions, please feel free to write back to this address or to call our Help Desk, toll-free, at 1-866-209-2111. Liquor Control and Licensing Branch Ministry of Energy, Mines and Natural Gas http://www.pssg.gov.bc.ca/lclb
- Karen Ayers is the Assistant Deputy Minister and General Manager;
- Bruce Edmundson is the Deputy General Manager, Compliance & Enforcement division;
- Cheryl Caldwell is the Deputy General Manager, Licensing and Local Government Liaison division;
- Barry Bieller is the Director for the Policy, Planning & Communication division;
- Jan Evans is the Director for the Management Services division.
More research is needed.